Thank you for your interest in sponsorship, exhibit, and/or advertising opportunities at the 2018 ASEEES Anniversary Convention Boston.
Please complete this INFORMATION FORM and be sure to attach the CONTRACT with payment information at the end of the form. Full payment must accompany order.
For more information on sponsorship opportunities see: http://www.aseees.org/convention/sponsorship
For more information on exhibit/advertising opportunities see: http://www.aseees.org/convention/exhibit
You can start this form and save it but once you hit submit you will not be able to make changes.
No refunds will be made after August 17, 2018.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Convention Manager, Margaret Manges at ASEEESCN@pitt.edu or at 412.648.4049.
- Applications should be made for
manuscripts that have already been contracted and peer reviewed in full,
and are at or nearing the production stage. Applications should
be submitted by publishers only—not by authors.
- The publisher should submit the application using the online application form below.
- A complete application should also include:
- An overview of the book and its scholarly significance (not to exceed 1,500 words).
- A copy of the author's CV
- The manuscript's Contents page and two sample chapters, complete with references. (One of these samples should be the Introduction, if applicable.).
- A copy of all peer reviews of the book obtained by the press, along with the author's responses. The names of reviewers may be withheld, provided that the publisher certifies that the reviewers are established scholars who are not from the same institution as the author.
Deadlines: February 2 & September 1 12:01 AM Hawaii Time
Decisions of the selection committee are final and will be announced 4-6 weeks after each deadline. Funds will be disbursed at the time of award and should be expended within two years at the most.
For more information on the program and eligibility, click HERE.